Personal data that we process
ITByKev processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have parental or guardian permission.
However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
ITByKev processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- ITByKev analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- ITByKev also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
ITByKev does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of ITByKev).
ITByKev uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Automated process to give a credit score based on known information
How long we keep personal data
ITByKev does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for all personal data:
All data will be deleted after 6 months after the last contact.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct, or remove the personal data we collect of you.
Aside from that, you have the right to withdraw your permission to collect & process your personal data, and you have the right to data transferability
This means that you can request us to transfer your personal data to you, or another organization. this will be done with a computer file.
You can request to see, correct, delete & transer, or withdraw your permission using electronical mail to [email protected]
To be sure that a request is done by you, we ask you to attach a copy of your identity card with your request
Make sure to black out your Personal Number, Passport Number, picture and the MRZ on your copy. This is for the safety of your own privacy.
We react as soon as possible, but within four(4) weeks to your request
ITByKev would like to point out that you have the ability to notify our local supervisor, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens
You can do that using the following url: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons